Private Golf Lessons
Enjoy private instruction from one of our PGA Golf Professionals. Private lessons are ideal for golfers of all skill levels and provide individual attention throughout each lesson. All private lessons are customized and can include full-swing, short game, or club fitting.
- $60 per hour
- $40 per half-hour
Semi-Private Golf Lessons
Perfect for couples, families, golf partners or small groups, semi-private lessons at The Lodge of Four Seasons offer expert guidance from our PGA Golf Professionals, as well as a fully customizable experience that can include full-swing, short game, and on-course training.
- $70 per hour for 2 students
- $80 per hour for 3 students
- $90 per hour for 4 students
Take your lesson onto the course! Receive in-depth instruction from one of our experienced PGA Golf Professionals while on the course. Playing lessons will cover all components of the game, including full swing, short game, and mental approach to the game.
- $60 per hour plus cart fee
- 9-hole playing lessons will last 2.5 – 3 hours (including range time)
- 18-hole playing lessons will last 4.5 – 5 hours (including range time)
- Playing lessons are subject to golf course availability and must be booked in advance
Member & Junior Discounts
- Full Lodge Golf Members receive 25% off all lesson rates
- Juniors (high school age or younger) receive 50% off all lesson rates
For more information or to book lessons, please contact our Director of Golf today:
Dan Hilker, PGA: firstname.lastname@example.org or For more information, call the head golf professional at 573.365.8544